6.01.2015

1. I had a good run today! I had the thought the other day that I should challenge myself in running more, and in every area! (18 July 2015 update: It has been one of the most important, progressive insights I've had in my life. I still do it, six weeks later, and I have seen more progress in my life than I ever have before.) So I've been pushing myself and it's been exciting to push my comfort zone further! Also, *several* bugs flew in my mouth on my run AND I fell down...which means I am now an official runner #nobodysaw #right? #totally



2. I went to my ward's FHE tonight and met some great people! It was a tender mercy because it can be awkward not knowing anyone. Luckily Heavenly Father led me right to a table with nice people. They didn't even call me names or stop me from playing reindeer games!

3. I dressed up like I was from the fifties today...it's fun :D

4. I had some inspiration about how I can be better today--it kind of went along with #1, about pushing my limits. For example, I can try to go a whole conversation and try to not talk about myself once, or I can try to say hello to everyone person I pass on my run, etc. I love it!

5. Tomorrow is Baby Boo's due date! I don't think she'll be ready to come tomorrow, but...it's still exciting that it's here!!

6. This gratitude journal is my tender mercy--I realized it gives me a place to express myself. I love that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment