6.19.2015

Okay okay, I have a few tender mercies today! Firstly, I love my iTunes library. It is my tender mercy. I downloaded a lot of the free songs offered on https://www.lds.org/youth/music and every time I hear an EFY song, it just takes me back to the sacred times I'd have growing up, studying the scriptures and good books in my room, surrounded by Mormonads and that EFY music. It was so heavenly and I miss the spirit in that room!

Secondly, I ran farther than I ever have today, which surprised me, because it was over two miles farther than I planned on running! And it is a tender mercy that it just felt good to run that far. A mindset that helped me keeping going was that my body feels most comfortable, most in its element, while I run. It feels so good to accomplish something, and it's a feeling I'd like to have more often. Self-worth never changes, but I believe that our self-esteem does change, based on our efforts--which is okay, because that fuels us on to good action and helps us feel fulfilled!

And finally, my biggest tender mercy is that my best friend/little brother gets home from his mission tomorrow! :D We all love him so much. He is so valiant and he put every drop of effort and passion into the Lord's work. We're going to have so much fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment