6.14.2015

1. I was led to some quotes from President Hinckley, and one of my favorite ones was this: “Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine.” I love the first part, because it puts the power in our hands. We have the power to cultivate that happiness and optimism as much as we have the power to cultivate a garden! I keep going back to the example of my mission president and his wife. They are such examples to me of modern-day Moronis--always doing the next thing to help them progress!

2. I needed guidance on what to share with Elder Scheuermann in my email, and I was seriously led right to the PERFECT Ensign article!

3. I feel like I'm starting to get to know people at church better and that I have a little group that I gravitate towards, which is so nice. I love this ward! Everyone is so cool!

4. I'm grateful for how supportive and loving my family is. We lift each other up.

5. I'm grateful to be getting back into my goals. They're super important!

No comments:

Post a Comment