6.02.2015

1. I got all my homework done today! :D Tender mercy! I tried to adopt the mindset that I was choosing to do the assignment instead of HAVING to do it, and that made things go by a lot more easily.

2. I did an occupational therapy job shadow today and my mentor was super nice and gracious. BLESS HER. Also, big relief to have that done long before it's due.

3. I bought chickpeas today! I love chickpeas! (Also, I realized that they kind of look the head of a chick...which makes me feel bad when I eat them) #IStillEatThem

4. Mama and I had fun today. :D We went through the self-checkout and the system didn't like that the lemon we put in the bagging area changed the weight of everything. We had to wait almost five minutes before the attendant was available to help us. We laughed. We cried. (not true) We vowed to let someone else ring up our groceries from now on. Also, we danced in the car to a fun song! (literally...it was by FUN) And we loved it. :D And it reminded us of Parker...

5. ...who is getting to the airport tonight! And we're going to hang out! And I'll still be in his friend zone! And he'll still be in mine. And we'll still be friends...forever. :D (Friends who shove cake into each other's faces and then SOMEONE wipes his off while the OTHER person sits there with cake on her face long after, looking a fool...I won't name names...you know who you are)



6. They have jump ropes at the gym! I jumped rope...at the gym! I became a (humble) jump rope pro on my mission, so it was good to get back into it! Definitely a good workout. PLUS, Neil's friend mentioned eccentric weight-training...which is a whole new ball game. It's where you basically slowly lower (instead of raise) the weights against gravity, and then have your partner raise it for you. It's hard stuff!

Today was great. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment