6.06.2015

1. I saw a sister from my mission today!! It was such a nice surprise. :D

2. Today's workout was in tents! Figuratively! My first leg day. I could hardly walk up the stairs afterwards...so I can imagine the pain will be quite acute tomorrow. haha

3. I'm wearing my cat mumu (or as I call it, my mew-mew) for the first time :D I'm going to wear it to Walmart. Yeeeeeeeaaaaah. :D

4. Stuart Edge, I am in love with you. And everything you do. You are an inspiration to me! His goal is to make people smile. And he succeeds! And he also achieves the goal of making me want to marry him!




5. That sunset tho :)

6. We just finished watching Unbroken and it was SO POWERFUL. Such a powerful movie. The title says it all. I am just always amazed at the goodness of people--it was exemplified by the ability of the inspiration for the movie, WWII prisoner of war Louis Zamperini, to forgive everyone. Not only that, but the very end of the movie had a hopeful song from Coldplay, "Miracles." Such a perfect way to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment