6.03.2015

1. Stuart Edge videos...so great. Seriously, he is great! I just love to watch how he interacts with people! It gives me better insight into how the Savior treats people. Yaaay good guys, we love you :D


2. I went to Mama's book show tonight and it was all really interesting! It emphasized to me how important it will be to read to my children. It makes such a huge difference!

3. I feel like I'm starting to get into the nitty-gritty with my classes more now. I like to really feel like I'm learning something new!

4. I'm grateful to know that Heavenly Father knows exactly what I need to do next. I don't have to frantically try to do everything or guess what is best--He can give me a non-overwhelming step-by-step tutorial, if I'll listen.

5. Speaking of listening, on my uber-long walk a few days ago, I was thinking of when I feel closest to Heavenly Father, and I realized that it's when I feel like my prayers are a conversation, not just leaving a message. I've been trying to do that more lately.

6. I'm grateful that Neil and I have become workout buddies, because it's good bonding time! He protested when I had to go to the book show instead of the gym with him today. haha. I've realized lately how important it is to bond with people through shared activities or hobbies. Insights are my tender mercies so much of the time! I am so grateful for them--they excite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment