6.08.2015

1. I got asked on a date by at church today! Tender mercy, since I've been praying to make some good friends here. I think (besides SVU) he is the first guy I'll have gone on a date with who I didn't know before my mission. We're going salsa dancing this weekend...arriba!

2. So, with the memories of "Unbroken" still in my mind from last night, church had a whole new meaning for me today. Our first lesson was about knowing that the Lord hasn't forgotten us, and it definitely made me think about "Unbroken" and how hard it must have been to not feel unforgotten through all those trials. But those good men did it!

3. Mama rubbed my sore legs with Pain-a-trate and it hurt so good. I am spolt! (Okie for "spoiled")

4. This meme:

5. I got to watch Face to Face with Elder and Sister Bednar and it was SO GOOD. It seriously made my whole Sunday and helped me feel like I had a successful Sabbath. Here's a powerful quote from it: "Would the Lord send one of the Twelve Apostles halfway around the world to help just one person? The answer is yes, He does it all the time." Elder Bednar always has new insights and I love that! And Sister Bednar is just as much his spiritual equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment