7.25.2015

Okay bloggy, here goes. Tender mercy update! So, how many tender mercies happened after 7:30 last night? Approximately 25 pages worth! Seriously, it was crazy.

1. prayer answered--I was able to go to bed at 10:00! So check check for that. Total thus far: 1. #success

2. Also, I just added up how many miles I've run over the past eleven weeks...and I think a celebration is in order. :)

3. prayer answered (help to feel happier and more in control)--As for the 25 pages...so, last night, the thought came to me that, really, the thing that defines if I'll sustain a habit or not is if 1) it seems like the best or easiest way or 2) I understand the importance or merit of it. For example, I keep trying to eat healthy because that food tastes better to me than unhealthy food now. If it didn't...I probably wouldn't keep it up. So, excited by that thought, ideas for how to make better habits just flooded me when I woke up around 1:30. (Probably because of the time zone difference) And...I didn't fall asleep until at least 5:00 am.Thus, I did not keep my 6:00 wake-up time! But I did gain 25 pages of inspiration. Granted, those were written the dark, so it would probably only add up to 10 small pages, and a lot of my thoughts were about small habits, but still. SO MUCH INSPIRATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment