7.12.2015

How I saw the Lord's hand today:
-He helped me reach my goal of waking up on time
-rides all worked out for everyone getting where they needed to go (including to my mission president's homecoming!)
-I've gotten to see a lot of different groups of friends lately--mission, high school, college
-I got to see some friends from church today, even though I had to go to different hours of church
-we got to do homemade family dinner together, which I feel like we haven't done in a while
-family Skype! always a tender mercy--every time we get together or pray or study it adds a layer of strength to our armors (in the words of Elder Perry)
-I even got to practice piano for a while, which was a goal I had!
-I got asked out by a nice boy today, which is nice, because I'm trying to diversify :)

I'm trying out different styles of noticing the Lord's hand. I just want it to be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment