7.02.2015

My answer to prayer today was being able to go to the temple today! Although I was a tired little monkey, it was so good to be there. And I think it was the earliest session I've gone to yet. It's been a tender mercy to wake up so early lately, because it feels great to already have a lot done by noon. I think that those early morning hours are some of my favorite times of the day. I'm really hoping that arising early can just become part of our family tradition. It is such a powerful time. Speaking of early...I need to go to bed.

Mama's tender mercy was us taking a tour of a college today and Alastair feeling excited about it! He hadn't thought of going there before (the tour was more for me), but by the end he was considering it and excited about it. Go Aly go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment