8.26.2015

Today's tender mercy was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :) I was on campus all day today and didn't have time to pack lunch, and they had free PB&Js at the institute, which I found out about by accident! sniff. Also a tender mercy that I'm starting up my goal program again and Mama's going to keep me accountable. Also, the thought that it really helps me to be speedy if I count my time down backwards--for example, I feel like I have a lot of time to get ready for bed in half an hour, but realistically, it takes about ten minutes to get ready for bed, ten minutes to pray, and ten minutes to index and write on here. So...I have zero minutes, and that makes me be more speedy. I'm going to try it out with homework, since I always think I have more time than I do to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment