8.13.2015

Man, today has been weird, namely because...I'm not sure why. DECISIONS

Tender mercies:

1. I got to go to the temple today!

2. I had some fun text conversations

3. This weird mindset I'm in today has made me a little bit more sassy...which is good? Sure

4. This is why I shouldn't go to bed at 3:30 am

5. Insight: big things are just made up of a lot of little small things. That makes things less intimidating.

6. Neiler moved our furniture around today, so now it looks more like a room and there IS more room! yaaaay

7. I found my salad dressing: hummus. That sentence probably makes no sense.

8. Oh, and I hiked Ensign Peak today! Check that off the bucket list. I was going to run up it, which I did...for fifteen feet...then I realized that I can't run up 30- and 45-degree hills. #InShape

No comments:

Post a Comment