8.11.2015

This is my 300th post of all time--hey-o

Yis. :) Today was good! My tender mercies of the day...

1. I ran up to the university today! It was kind of a tough run, but it was a highlight of my day.

2. After that, we dropped the Mama off to work, and I met one of her coworkers, who mentioned a field of study that I want to get into, with using the Montessori method with the elderly!

3. Papa and I had a good discussion about goals and visualizing today. I also had the good insight that if I want my dreams and goals to be really vivid and detailed, I need to ask myself questions.

4. I got to go to a school that I applied to, to take a math placement test...oh man, it's been like three years since I've had a math class. The whole time, I was remembering all these things I had forgotten about! haha

5. I got to go dancing with one of my friends tonight--even though I'm not super good, it is fun to be able to do some of the steps. I'm so blessed! This entire summer has been so incredible. I was thinking about all the fun things that have happened. Even with dancing--I've gotten to dance several different times. One of my favorite parts: a country dance instructor asked me if I wanted to do a cool move...and then all of a sudden I was upside down with my feet in the air. hahaha, SO FUN :D I wish I had kept a better record of all of these incredible things!

6. I finally got a planner again. Yaaay, now I'll know what day it is. haha DON'T JUDGE ME

MY LIFE IS SO GOOOOOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment