8.09.2015

Bloggy...I need to be better at thissss...seriously, I only have three goals right now: go to bed at 10, don't eat sugar, and keep up on my tender mercy journal...and of course those three goals always somehow stretch into ten goals...but that's unrelated. Right? I am going to listen to "Filled with Life and Energy" every day until I can just understand how important it is to go to bed early! Seriously--it's a practical way to follow the Savior--He arose early, and Church leaders do too. OKAY. Tender mercies!

1. We got to go to church in Utah! I am so glad to be back. I have missed it here!

2. I ended up going to my friend's ward. It was good to see him again--he's a good example to me of a valiant man! I am so grateful for those examples who give me a vision of how I can be better.

3. My scripture study tonight was what I needed--it's been a bit off lately, but I think I've found a higher plane of scripture study, and I'm grateful to see the progress that has come from that revelation!

4. Little Baby Beluga is getting more smiley when I hold her--it's SO CUTE! :D She's especially happy in the morning. I looove her

5. I ran into my old roommate at the temple after my brother's sealing! I forgot she was going to be there!

6. This is my favorite quote of all time from the General Authorities and I'm trying to memorize it: "Prayer can solve more problems, alleviate more suffering, prevent more transgression, and bring about greater peace and contentment to the soul than can be obtained in any other way." (President Monson) I needed that.

7. My brother's wedding was SO GOOD!!! I am SO happy for him. He has waited so long to find the girl of his dreams, and she's finally HERE! It was the happiest day ever. Everything was perfect. Including the delicious Ethiopian food and "Miracles" by Coldplay playing through my mind the entire day--perfect background music.

8. Okay, so my double-timing here is to listen to "Filled with Life and Energy" while I write this every night. That gives me eleven good minutes to write and then I'm done, plus subconscious learning about the importance of sleep! It's just so hard to stop when there are so many important things to share! This blog has basically become my journal--which is good, because I record the best parts of every day, and it's the only record I keep. (I'll find a better system) But it can undermine my other goal if I take too long. OKAY I'M DONE

9. EFY music--heart heart

No comments:

Post a Comment