8.13.2015

Today was fun :) I realized today that maybe sometimes I assume that Heavenly Father doesn't want to give something to me, when really, He is willing to do so!

1. Alastair, the institute choir group, and I watched a meteor shower tonight at Emigration Canyon! We had our own little dance party listening to "A Sky Full of Stars"--what could be more fitting, I ask you! And I made a friend there, named Todd. We're going to watch Princess Bride on Friday! Yaaay

2. A guy from the group sent Aly a text that I wasn't supposed to read, about how he thought I was cute...unfortunately for him, I had Aly's phone in my hand when he sent the message...so I saw it. hahaha. I bet Heavenly Father sets some things up just so that we can laugh sometimes.

3. I figured out some more details for housing tonight, and got the grade I needed for one of my occupational therapy prereq classes!

4. One of my favorite parts of today was making burritos and passing them out to people on the streets. I just love how down-to-earth people are! If I was staying longer, I would definitely want to keep doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment