5.14.2015

"Stay By the Tree"

Still my favorite Conference talk, and still exactly what I need to hear every time I listen to it!

"[A]verage commitment will prevent you from enduring to the end."--I have got to be above average in my discipleship. There is no status quo.

"The Holy Ghost will change your heart...He will show you what you need to do next."--I have absolutely felt this in my life with different challenges--as I pray for guidance, He sends it! And it's perfect! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by all the progress I need to make, but He sends me instructions line by line, drop by drop. I love Him.

"Our daily discipleship will determine our eternal destiny."--This is a good reminder that it is dependent on how I act today, not "some time later," that determines my standing before Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment