12.15.2009

Random Always



Where do I begin? I've realized that I have been super busy lately. Which is kind of cool? When I look after myself...aka homework and sleep and Personal Progress and running program and winter tennis and piano practice every day and scripture study and etc. Wow. Enough of this guilt, hmm?

One of my ward family sent me an anonymous letter the other week with kind words. :) They said that Satan is the father of ALL lies; the lies we tell ourselves - that we're not doing well enough, God doesn't accept our offerings, we don't deserve love, we aren't pretty or smart - all lies. I bet before we came down to earth God put His arm around our shoulder and as we looked down on the world He said something like "Do you see them? They're angels of the devil, and they're whispering lies to my other children. My kids can't see them, and so sometimes they don't know who's telling them what they hear, and they believe it. Sometimes the world will put up such deceptions that it gets really hard to believe something they can't see or remember. But you know, they can feel it. It feels right to remember. I love my kids, and to see them not know of what incredible infinite worth they are hurts me. Remember, when you get down there, WHO YOU ARE. Others will try to tell you otherwise, but you know something? I can whisper to you too. You'll forget who you are, just like Christ forgot when He was born, but just ask me to remind you - I will. All you have to do is decide who you'll believe, and when I tell you the truth, doubt not, fear not, only believe."

I guess what I was going to say next would've been ironic considering what I just wrote. I'm going to switch things around. For me, I have this false sense of humility - "Say you're not worth a lot or you'll be prideful," crosses my mind. Now, would my Father, the One Who loves me more than I could ever understand (even though I'm trying to understand), tell me that? No. Man, Satan disguises his lies well. Thank Heavens (literally) for the Holy Ghost. :)

Mmm. Alright, this is going to be sweet! A positive attitude is as contagious as swine flu! SPEAKING of donating blood...I couldn't. Apparently I have mad cow disease. Haha, just joking. But, I couldn't donate today because I've lived in England. I was almost a top-notch donorsaraus! :)

"Let no one leave your presence without being better and happier." -Mother Teresa

P.S. I Love You: I'm going to try out this new-age picture show-and-tell!

P.P.S. I love my family! I want to be with them more, doing fun stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment