12.24.2009

Angel Face

Mmm. :) Here's my list:
Owl City
The Script
Coldplay
Kalai

So, you know how the Script is famous now? Just for the record, I heard them a year before their music even hopped the pond to the States. haha. One day in England I heard "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" but it didn't exist when I looked for it! But oh man, I love them! What is it about those singers in my homeland? They're just so dang good! haha. Mmm. Some bands make me love music so much!

I just had a thought. Some people are really picky with their food. Some people are really picky with their music. I'm the latter. haha. As long as the food is edible and passes the Word of Wisdom test, I'll eat it! Here's my theory. If the food is gross, after a while I won't have to deal with it! But! If the music is gross - man, it is stuck in my mind forever. Which is why I am so dang picky. It gets tough when I'm around people with different standards and I have to stick up for myself, because it makes me wonder if I'm the only one. I had to do it in class once and ended up transferring out because I knew the situation wasn't going to change. I'm trying to make it out of this life as innocent as possible! I really do not see the appeal in the gross media out there. I know what a huge impact music can have on me, which is why I'm so picky. So there. Eat your peas. haha

In other news!
Happy Christmas!


I'm wondering if I'm the only one out there who feels like it isn't even Christmas. What a Scrooge! How dare I. haha. And I'm wondering why I feel this way. Can it just be because the weather didn't get the memo? Is it because Santa turned into my dad? It's the weirdest thing!

"I celebrate Christmas because it's His birthday." -Christmas Song, Owl City

In other other news, I love memories so much. Yesterday, watching a sunset that looked like it could be the Second Coming, I had a thought. What if you could travel to incredible memories? haha. I'm pretty sure I would never get anything done though, because I would just keep going back! Sometimes I wonder if I'm recording things well enough. When I look back through my journals, will I even remember what I was talking about? Will "POTATOES!" even make sense to me when I'm 36? Am I taking enough pictures? Taking pictures of the right things? Better safe than sorry, I say. I heard once that we forget 80 percent of the things that happen in a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment