2.22.2015

I'm Crying and I Like It

Bloggy, I always come to you when I need to vent my feelings. And that's what I need to do right now. Right now, I'm grateful for loneliness. I'm grateful, because it draws me closer to Him, and if we're being completely honest, sometimes it's hard to turn to Him when you feel like you have sufficient. And so I'm not completely pulling away from the loneliness - partially because I don't feel like there's anyone I can totally lean on here at present. And therein lies the blessing, because then I turn to Heavenly Father like I'm supposed to. And I don't want to lose that. And it's worth it. And I want to be so much closer to Him! And I'm crying! And I'm lonely! And I love it! And I don't want to lose it! But it's still hard sometimes. I'm going to watch "Because of Him" again. Even though that's why I'm crying in the first place. And I like it. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment