4.17.2013

Semester in Review

Well, bloggy, I decided you are probably kind of hungry for pictures! It has been, after all, like two years since I last updated you with some! So. Here are some of the memories I was wise enough to record over the past few semesters! I am one lucky girl. :)

Awkward FHE family pictures

Them Idaho potatoes are huge! justkiddingthiswasasquash

Math tourneys! We all came up with different answers and we were all wrong. hahaha

SO AWKWARD. SO. AWKWARD.

We made a bed out of wood and plastic bags for my class!

What a beautiful woman! Mission pictures :,)

We are one ATTRACTIVE, HUMBLE family

This is probably my favorite picture of Mum of all time

Future Elder Scheuermann :,)

hahaha, this cake didn't really work out how we planned

I miss her!

I am definitely NOT baby hungry. Nope.

B-Kiss, erybud!

I love Griff Bear

"This season's hottest new show - All About Ally!"

hahaha HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA - there are at least four funny things in this picture

We missed Joyce so much that we printed her face off and took her around town!

Blatant advertising - orphanagesupport.org!

Heather got engaged!


There's my honey shoving our wedding cake into my face! Just kidding, we're just PALS, AMIGOS, HE ROUNDHOUSE KICKED ME INTO THE FRIEND ZONE

I got to be a mentor for Get Connected! SO FUN

This is what Lia and I do. Our friendship began by looking at cat memes :,)


One of my best friends :,)

When I brought these out of Little Caesar's I told everyone they weren't for me. Their response: "Sure...you're just stocking up for fast Sunday" hahaha

It's true fellas! Start practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment