11.13.2010

No Longer What-Iffer Sputiffer

"All the sleepless nights, burdened days, joyless, resless, peace-destroying, health-destroying, happiness-destroying, love-destroying hours men and women have ever in all earth's centuries given to Worry never wrought one good thing!" SO TRUE! I am done, worry. Just because I've lived with you all my life doesn't mean I liked you. Sure, it seems safer to worry and feel safe about considering every worst-case scenario, but truly it takes faith to do your best and give Him the rest. And today I am giving my best. And I'm giving Him the rest. My life is in His hands. I can't mess it up so badly that He cannot fix it, and there is no weakness in me that He cannot transform into strength. He knows best. He loves me. He is always there in my trials. He knows my struggles because He suffered them for me. I cannot forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment