11.27.2010

Merry Thanksgiving!

I want to celebrate all year! Honestly, I am so blessed. Where much is given, much is required!

five things I'm grateful for today:
1. contacts - They make chopping onions a lot less painful! And they're pretty helpful for seeing, too!
2. gratitude - It sounds ironic, but "we can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
3. that I am not removing turkey giblets right now - One more reason that I love Alastair. :)
4. that I am alive - Not that I came close to dying, but none of us have warantees on life, and I try to remember that!
5. my fammy - Let's be honest. They adore me. :) Which I am so grateful for, because when you're just another face in the crowd, it's nice to know that Mama always cares. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment