10.29.2009

Living In a Den of Thieves

I am so frustrated right now. I NEED A HUG! :/ I know I shouldn't complain because I am so freakishly blessed, but I want to progress! Both of the family cars breaking down today within a mile of each other just restated the fact that I want to progress like I did for a mere molecule in my life and I don't know how.

Music can make such a difference. "Smile" by Uncle Kracker makes me see that life is a play with a happy ending, and the conflicts are only there to thicken the plot. Men are that they might have joy!

And I want him to have joy. He's not being himself and I can totally see it. I see him almost every day, I have conversations with him, but I haven't talked to him in weeks. I miss summer talks on the roof of his car. Oh buddy. Be happy! :( I miss you. And I miss you so much. I want you to be happy! Please. You're there, but you're not you. Don't give in! Don't give up! You are so good! Remember that! I don't know how to help you. I pray for you every day. Do I need to distract like you distract a baby so that you forget your troubles, whatever they are? You're the bubbly boy emulated in Owl City! You're not this frustrated guy I keep see hiding behind his smiles. I just want to hug the happy back into you. I know this is a phase of yours. I'm sticking with you through this. What's bothering you? I don't even care how it ends up between you and me as long as we're in God's hands, but be happy! Please! I'm so frustrated that you're frustrated. I can't just sit back and watch you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment