5.28.2012

Babies

I am obsessed with two new songs: Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay (it's going to be my official summer song) and Kolnidur by Jonsi (he's Icelandic - actually, this song is the one on the video above this post!).

Also, if you are interested in spicing up your writing, look into Writing with Style by John Trimble. It's a short book, but it packs a powerful punch, with super fresh and useful information on how to write, including serving your reader and making every word heavy with meaning.

Also...I'm obsessed with Harry Potter? Really, if the celestial kingdom is anything like Hogwarts, I am so there! haha. Ugh. The landscape is so beautiful in it. HARRY POTTER'S REAL, OKAY?!
(best line of all the series) "Grab my hand!"
"I can't, it's all sweaty!"
Hey, I was going to say! Did any of you two notice the influence of women in the series? Harry's mum's love stopped (You Know Who), made Snape protect Harry for years, etc. etc. It put water in my eyes...weird...

Well, it's Memorial Day! I invite you to bless the lives of those who have given theirs to bless ours by indexing - the only addiction approved by the Church! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment