1.14.2011

Thee Lift Me and I'll Lift Thee and We'll Both Ascend Together

Alright, positive thoughts from now on! How can I focus on the negative when there is so much more good to see? I love the way counting your blessings buoys you up.

I liked what my friend's mum asked us the other day at the dinner: (which was delicious, P.S.) "What's something good that has happened to you today?" I love that question, because no matter what day it is, something good has happened; and usually many many good things have happened! Think, even if you are having one of the most horrible days of your life, you are (probably) not on fire. And that is something to be grateful for! Am I right? :D

I am excited to work on becoming the most positive and enthusiastic person I know! (Besides a certain missionary in Brazil.) :)

P.S. I have officially been accepted to Ecuador with OSSO and I am SO EXCITED! :D Their website is orphanagesupport.org. Check it out! Come to Ecuador with me and we'll have a blast! haha

"Count your many blessings and it will surprise you what the Lord has done."

Choose right now to have a great day, no matter what comes! We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. you are amazing. thank you for being the one who always uplifts and does so much good in the world.

    ReplyDelete