7.22.2010

Dear Caitlin :)

Well this stinks! My best friend just left for California for the next six months! I dedicate this post to her. She is the only one I have met who will laugh at my full sense of humor and even get half of my jokes! She is the most genuine person I have met. And the sweetest! Really. She helps anyone...she has set up two fundraisers, she gave people presents on her birthday, she always offers to do things when she is already super booked. She is a genuinely happy person, despite her trials. She has some of the highest standards and does not waver on them. She is incredibly humble and selfless. She has deep beauty! Nothing artificial (not even her hips!) about her. She loves nature and leaves people better, usually smiling. Her laugh is unforgettable, just like she is. We are soul sisters, and I honestly hope to be more like her. I love you Caitlin!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Susannah! I don't even know what to say to that! I can't say anything to that! I love you so much, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. No one gets my sense of humor here. I need to talk to you!!

    ReplyDelete