6.23.2009

Wow.

I just realized that I really really really need to purge. Metaphorically speaking. I think my fingers have been mad at me for abusing their powers to write creative and eversohumble (look it up in a dictionary) words. HEAVENS! Is this what has been missing? Urg. Heaven knows I need somewhere to vent my creativity. It's being smothered!

In other news: I have to tell you something that might change your life: your thoughts can change who you are! Surprise! I'm still experimenting with this hypothesis, but I'll tell you how this goes, considering I'm dying to know, and have been since age...12. So. A while. Long experiment...big payoff?!

Seventhly, Facebook is inadequate for expressing myself. Which I why I was directed to Bloggerrr. Or maybe this will be another place to forget my password and email address to. Diligence! Go! Fight! Win!

Twelvethly, I can't get my font off of bold. And it's too late for my to want to. Just imagine that I'm really passionate about what I'm about to say: I have a headache. And at this moment in time, I want for nothing. Let's see if I still feel that way tomorrow morning...when it's raining...and I'm supposed to be at tennis practice...and guilt mixed with tiredness and more guilt sink in...mmm hmm. Should be good.

Man I needed somewhere to purge/grow my creativity. It was withering! I forgot it existed!

Also, "Cold December" by Matt Costa. You're welcome.

You know, I think I'm liking the bold look!

No comments:

Post a Comment